Benefits of Mobile Marketing
- Mobile campaigns are easy to create and execute; messages are delivered to recipients within seconds.
- No need to pay for postage, printing or air time, just a nominal per text message fee; prices are very modest and they decrease as volume increases.
- Reach out to people all over the world. Delivery is almost always guaranteed, unlike email, direct mail, and other forms of advertising.
- Response Rate/Effectiveness
- The average respose rate is approximately 15%, versus 2 - 3% for other advertising mediums such as direct mail.
- Personal /Targeted
- Content is targeted to individuals who have opted to receive them; the medium provides the ability to customize the brand message to a diversified audience.
- Messages reach recipients wherever they are. No need to be by a TV, radio, computer, or mailbox; phones are within our reach 80% of every day.
- Provides the ability to reach customers 'on-the-go' and create highly effective two-way communication.
- Marketing Campaign Integration
- Provides the ability to integrate new, innovative forms of advertising/promotion with existing strategies to enhance their interactivity and impact.
- Campaign results can be tracked thru downloads, page visits, customer opt-ins, and a variety of other methods as well dependent upon the mobile marketing method being utilized.
- WOW Factor
- The mobile marketing medium is still so new the largest percentage of potential customers have not yet seen it firsthand, this allows your firm to establish itself as a leader in your industry and insures your messages will achieve higher impact with their target audiences.
- Viral Potential
- The ease with which mobile marketing messages can be shared increases the potential for your message to be shared with new audiences/potential customers at no cost to you.