Strategic Growth Concepts
FREE MOBILE MARKETING SERVICE GIVE-A-WAY CONTEST
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID IN NEW YORK AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
FOR PERSONS WHO ENTER THE CONTEST, THESE RULES GOVERN ALL ASPECTS OF PARTICIPATION AND PRIZE AWARD.
1. Introduction. The Contest is sponsored by Strategic Growth Concepts, Southfield, MI 48075 (“Sponsor”). One (1) grand prize winner and five (5) secondary prize winners will be selected in a drawing from among all entries received based upon the judges’ scoring. The odds of winning either the Grand Prize or the secondary prizes depends upon the number of entries received. Void in New York and where prohibited.
2. Timing. The Contest is open through the promotional deadline of May 18, 2010 (“Promotion Period”). Winners will be announced via social media and distributed news release during National Small Business Week, May 23 – 29, 2010. Winners will be personally notified via email or telephone prior to announcement.
3. Eligibility. The Contest eligibility rules are as follows:
- All entries must be submitted by legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of entry.
- All entries must be submitted by a legal owner of the company being entered.
- All entries must be submitted on behalf of U.S. based companies only.
- Entries may only be submitted on behalf of companies that are legally owned (at least 51%) by the individual submitting the entry. All additional company owners must also be individual legal residents of the U.S., and may not be a company/corporate entity of any kind.
- All contest entries must be submitted via Official Contest Entry Form on Strategic Growth Concepts website.
- All contest entries must be received by the contest deadline.
- Contest entries may not be revised once submitted.
- All entrants are responsible for reviewing Official Contest Rules & Regulations prior to submission of the contest entry.
- Void in New York and where prohibited.
- Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor(s), Judges, and Promoters, their respective parents, subsidiaries, and agents, as well as the immediate family (defined as parents, spouses, children, siblings and grandparents) and household members of each such employee, officer and director are not eligible.
- By participating, entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects.
4. To Enter
. During the Promotion Period, follow entry instructions located on Sponsor’s website
LIMIT: Each person/company may enter one (1) time. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, illegible, stolen, incomplete or mutilated entries, which will be disqualified. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified.
OWNERSHIP: Entries may only be submitted on behalf of companies that are legally owned (at least 51%) by the person submitting the entry. All owners must be individual legal residents of the United States and may not be a company/corporate entity of any kind.
5. Selection of Potential Winners. Grand Prize Drawing: Judges will select one (1) Grand Prize winner and five (5) Secondary winners from among all eligible entries received through May 18, 2010. The potential Winners will be notified by email or telephone prior to National Small Business Week 2010 (May 23rd – 29th). Except where prohibited, upon request potential Grand Prize Winner and Secondary Winners must execute and return to the Sponsor, within three (3) days of being notified, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release in order to claim his/her prize (form to be provided by Sponsor as attachment to notification email). If a potential Grand Prize or Secondary Prize Winner cannot be confirmed within three (3) days of the first attempt to contact him/her or if he/she fails to sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release within the required time period, an alternate entrant will be selected in his/her place from among all eligible entries received. Only two (2) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize(s) will remain un-awarded. All entrants selected (Grand or Secondary) must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Prizes will be fulfilled within 8-10 weeks after winner confirmation.
6. Prizes. Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. The prize is Free Mobile Marketing services for 3 months and Mobile Marketing Consulting/Training services. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $2,500 minimum. Secondary Prizes: Five (5) Secondary Prizes: Free Mobile Marketing services for 1 month and Mobile Marketing Consulting/Training services. ARV: $834 per winner. ARV for all Secondary Prizes: $4,170. For All Prizes: No substitution, assignment or transfer of prize permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of greater or equal value. Winners are solely responsible for any and all applicable fees and taxes associated with prize receipt and use. Limit one (1) Grand Prize or one (1) Secondary Prize per person or company.
7. Publicity. All entries become the property of Strategic Growth Concepts and except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s use of winner’s entry answers, personal name, company name, company logo, personal likeness, voice, opinions, hometown, state and country for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
8. General Conditions. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of the Contest. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of impairment or to cancel the Contest completely. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Release. By receipt of any prize, winner agrees that Sponsor, their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, and the agents, employees, directors and officers of these companies, are not liable whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize or from winner’s participation in the Contest.
10. Future Contact. All Contest entry information will be entered into Strategic Growth Concept’s company database and contestants may from time to time receive email, mobile or other correspondence from Strategic Growth Concepts or its related firms.
11. Limitations of Liability. Sponsor is not responsible for: (1) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information or late, lost, stolen, illegible, incomplete, misdirected or entries received through impermissible or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified; (2) technical failures of any kind; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (4) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest. If, for any reason, an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Contest; provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Contest for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes. Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, other than the administration of the Contest or the determination of winners shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan, U.S.A.; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, U.S.A., without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Michigan, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan. All federal, state and local laws apply.
13. Entrant’s Personal Information
15. Name Removal
. If contest entrants would like their entry information to be removed from Strategic Growth Concept’s mailing list, they are required to submit an email to email@example.com
; the requested information will be removed within sixty (60) days of the request.
16. Contest Duration. At the termination of the contest prize award period, the account will be closed unless the winner has notified Strategic Growth Concepts in writing that they have elected to keep the account and begin paying the monthly subscription fee.
17. Service Limitations. Account will allow unlimited messaging within acceptable MMA guidelines. Account holders will be limited to 100 mobile fans for the duration of the contest prize award period. Winners must abide by all FCC and MMA guidelines. Should winning account holder exceed 100 fans, winning account holder agrees to pay all overage charges.
© 2010 Strategic Growth Concepts. All rights reserved. FREE MOBILE MARKETING SERVICES GIVE-A-WAY CONTEST