Our Standards of Operation:
What We Do:
- We work with you to insure we have a complete understanding of all aspects of your business and industry. We then utilize that understanding, combined with our expertise and experience, to provide you with the tools, skills and knowledge to reach your business goals.
- We offer analysis, solutions and results; not empty promises.
- We fulfill the commitments we make to you, and we will communicate in an open and honest fashion. If we believe we can’t provide value or solutions for you, we tell you up front.
- We charge a fair price for providing valuable services.
- We care about the success of your business as much as you do; our reputation depends on your success.
- We produce results and meet deadlines based on our receipt of agreed-upon information and materials on expected and pre-arranged timelines; if you miss your deadlines to us, it’s not possible for us to meet our deadlines to you while still meeting the needs of our other clients. Success for all of us depends on everyone fulfilling their part of our agreement.
What We Don’t Do:
- We do not try to be all things to all people; we specialize in start-ups, small and mid-sized businesses.
- We do not attempt to be the lowest cost, or one-size-fits-all solution.
- We do not try to make your business fit into a standardized template.
- We do not work without agreement on a Scope of Work and a signed Contract for Services.
- We do not begin work until both parties are in full agreement on Scope of Work, fees, payment terms, deadlines, and expected outcomes.
- We do not produce miracles; it’s our job to insure that the plans and strategies for your business are based on reality, and to insure that you and your staff are cognizant of what is possible – and what is not.
- We do not locate funding for your business; though we can often direct you to resources where you may locate that funding on your own if that is a service we are hired to provide.
- We do not provide business brokerage services, however, we can often direct you to such resources when they are required.
- We do not advise public companies, or those with more than $100 million in annual revenue.