Linda is an experienced entrepreneur who has owned several successful businesses in the Consulting, Marketing, Outplacement, Chemical Wholesale Distribution, and Residential/Commercial Services Contracting industries.
Her background includes work for employers and clients that provided National and International multi-industry experience, including:
- Coatings/Chemical Distribution
- Consumer Goods
- Personal Services
- Residential/Commercial Contracting Services
- Advertising Agencies
- Shopping Center Development/Management
- Staffing/HR Contracting/Outplacement
- Training Education
- Automotive Aftermarket
- Video Entertainment
- Entertainment Facilities Management
- Co-Founder/Current member - Mobile Monday-Michigan
- Founder - Mobile Technology Association of Michigan
- Current member – SE Michigan Women’s Franchise Association (IFA Affiliate)
- Former Board member – Edison Technology Incubator (Ohio)
- Former Board member – Junior Achievement of the Mahoning Valley (Ohio)
Linda has frequently spoken to groups on the topics of:
- What Makes an Effective Entrepreneur
- Woman as Small Business Owners
- Starting and Growing a Small Business
- Marketing Your Business
- Marketing via Mobile Marketing
- Marketing via Social Media
- Marketing via Virtual Events and Virtual Environment Events
- Outplacement; How a Business Should Effectively – and Humanely – Downsize When it’s Required
- Job Search Skills for Individuals
Marketing background includes: marketing plan development / implementation, advertising, public relations, internal communications, customer service programs, sales training and management, website development / management, sponsorship programs, event planning / implementation, brand management, creative development / production management. Specialty areas include: mobile marketing, social media marketing and virtual events.
Operations background includes: short-term / long-term productivity management, staff management / scheduling, purchasing, inventory control, quality management, and departmental communication / coordination.
Strategic Planning background includes: identification of objectives, development of company philosphy, goal setting (short-term and long-term), establishing policies / procedures, organizational structure planning, facilities management, KPI (key performance indicators) identification / measurement strategies, budget development, and cash-flow analysis.
Human Resources background in Temporary Placement, Permanent Placement, Recruiting, HR Management, Outplacement, Job Fair Event Production