Financial/IT Management Specialist
Irv Williamson has over 30 years of financial management experience that includes start-ups, high-growth firms, turn-arounds, foreign and multi-location operations, and Fortune 50 companies. He has served as Chief Financial Officer for 6 privately owned organizations in a variety of industries. Industries he has worked in include:
- consumer electronics
- building materials
- medical devices
- industrial wire and cable
- access control systems.
Over the past 25 years Irv has developed a passion for helping entrepreneurial businesses grow. In this capacity, he has:
- completed numerous debt and equity financings,
- participated in organizational and financial restructuring,
- implemented several ERP systems,
- prepared and implemented comprehensive strategic and business plans,
- developed value-added incentive plans,
- and organized employee leadership programs at several firms.
Irv holds a BS in Accounting from Indiana University, and has served as an Instructor in the Computer Information Services department at the College of DuPage.