How Strategic Growth Concepts Supports our Community
Strategic Growth Concepts has selected a local community charity to 'adopt', and to provide with our support. Because of our CEO's love for animals, we have selected a local non-profit, 'no-kill', foster-based rescue group for dogs. The group's name is HomeFur-ever Animal Rescue, and they have been around since 1983.
Our efforts to assist this group have to-date included the following:
- setting up and managing their social media presence via Twitter and Facebook until group members could be trained to take over
- developing and managing a blog for the organization, Pets Forever at HomeFur-ever until group members could be trained to take over
- developing and distributing news releases about HomeFur-ever events, including the recent theft of their van and enclosed trailer which held all of the organization's tools and equipment (van & trailer were recovered, with damage, but everything inside was gone or damaged beyond repair). We are assisting them in a social media campaign designed to replace their supplies and equipment thru donations.
- preparing a number of grant applications for submission to national retailers and foundations in an effort to aid them in replacing supplies and equipment
- working with our partner firm, Powerful Design, to build a new website for the organization. This new website provides the following functions:
- The ability to provide one-time donations OR monthly donations in increments of $10, $25, $50, or $100
- The opportunity to ‘sponsor’ on-going animal care, treatment for major animal medical issues, or gifting an adoption.
- A HomeFur-ever ‘Fundraising Kit’ for individuals or groups who want to develop fundraising events on behalf of HomeFur-ever
- Photo galleries of the group’s animals with individual photos which enlarge significantly when clicked on to enable better views of the available animals
- A HomeFur-ever video
- Links to upcoming HomeFur-ever adoption & fundraising events (including links to maps of event locations)
- Videos of, and links to, the news coverage received as a result of the recent robbery the group was subjected to
- Resource links for pet owners, including: pet emergency care, trainers, veterinarians, pet insurance, and many others
- An educational page about current animal-related issues
- Access to the HomeFur-ever Twitter and Facebook sites
- Online forms for those interested in: fostering, adoption, volunteering, raising funds for the group, making food or other donations to the group, etc.
- A link to the website of an artist who does custom animal paintings; HomeFur-ever will obtain 10% of the revenue generated from every painting contracted via the link from the HomeFur-ever website
- Links to national animal-rescue related fundraising sites
Additionally, our CEO has taken in several foster animals for the group until permanent homes can be found for them.
If you are looking for a non-profit organization to which you can provide cash or supply donations, or to volunteer your time, we're certain HomeFur-ever Animal Rescue
- and their animals - would be grateful for your support.